- After production of your Debit Card, you will receive your One-Time Password (OTP) for card activation on your registered mobile number / email address.
Please visit your nearest Bank AL Habib ATM with your Debit Card and follow the steps listed below:
- Insert your new Debit Card in the Bank AL Habib ATM
- Enter your 13 digit Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) number (without spaces or dashes)
- Enter your date of birth in the format DDMMYYYY. For e.g., for DOB Jun 30, 1990, enter 30061990
- Enter your One-Time Password (OTP) received on your registered mobile number / email address
- After verification is successfully completed, please generate your desired Personal Identification Number (PIN) by entering 4 digits of your choice
- Please re-enter your desired PIN for confirmation
- After successful generation of PIN, you will be notified through the ATM Screen and printed slip. Your Debit Card has been activated for use. (For your safety, do not share your PIN with anyone and keep changing it periodically in the future)
Note: Kindly collect and activate your Debit Card within 60 days of issuance from your concerned branch. In case the collection/activation of Debit Card exceeds beyond the mentioned timeline, it may result in cancellation/blockage of your Debit Card after which a replacement card will be issued on request and will be charged as per the prevailing schedule of charges.
For further assistance or query while activating your Debit Card, please contact our 24/7 Call Center at (+92 21) 111-014-014.