Bank AL Habib is committed to treat customers fairly and our Fair Treatment to Customers (FTC) policy is driven by following principles:
- Customers are dealt with fairness and courtesy.
- Senior Citizens and handicapped persons are offered priority services at Branches.
- Products and services are designed in view of banking needs of our customer base.
- Complete and correct information of products and services is provided enabling customers and potential customers to make informed choices.
- Products and services are priced fairly and competitive with the market.
- Grievances of customers are resolved in a timely and just manner through fair, accessible, transparent and efficient complaint resolution mechanism.
- Customer feedback is welcomed to further improve Bank's products and services.