Three types of Account Opening Forms required to be filled by customer.
a) GEM Linked Account Opening Form:
- The non-checking linked account opened alongside customer’s base account.
- Customer can Top up / Withdraw funds to and from GEM Linked Account to Base Account through GEM Portal.
- Login ID and Password are sent to the customer through automated system at the registered email address, same can also be operated through IVR via Call center (TPIN provided through email) and Mobile App.
b) BAHL CDC Sub Account:
After completing this form, BAHL will open customer’s CDC Sub Account with Bank AL Habib Limited, thus providing safe and secure custodial services.
All traded shares / securities will be kept in CDC Sub account of customer under Bank AL Habib Limited Participant.
c) Brokerage House Trading Account Opening Forms:
- After completing this form, customer’s trading account will be opened by Brokerage House.
- Broker will send Login ID and Password to customer on registered email address through which customer can execute online Purchase and sell transactions.
- Customer will get Research Reports from Brokerage House after registration
- Customer can also call Brokerage House on given numbers 021-32270125-26 and place order (buy / sell transaction) after necessary verification, and may seek guidance from the sales team at the Brokerage House.