Directors and employees of the Bank shall always be guided by the following values:
- Treat depositors' money as a trust which must be protected.
- Achieve high level of productivity in business processes with maximum use of Information Technology.
- Strive for on-going innovation in products and services.
- Emphasize speed and simplicity in deployment of new products and services.
- Focus on customer service and customer satisfaction as the key measures of performance.
- Recruit, develop, and retain high-potential people who have the same values and beliefs as ours, and find it natural to communicate and cooperate with their colleagues and customers.
- Always stay directly "connected" with colleagues and customers, and protect the organization from proliferation of paperwork and bureaucracy