An easy and secure way to bank on the go!
Experience hassle-free banking with the new AL Habib Mobile app, that is designed to make your digital banking experience, more convenient than before. Manage your finances quickly and securely with a host of new features providing you with an enhanced user experience.
An Experience of Convenience
There’s so much you can do with the AL Habib Mobile App
Inter Bank Funds Transfer
Multiple Bill Payment
4 Easy Steps to Register
Fill out the form
Fill out your details after which a verification code will be sent on your registered email address and mobile number.
Enter the OTP received on your registered email address.
Create Your ID
Fill out the information to create your ID.
Registration Complete upon successful registration, your password will be sent to your registered email address.
Here's Whats New
Alternate Login Options
Choose to either enter a Pin, Pattern or activate your Touch ID to log in to your AL Habib Mobile Application.
All Account Dashboard
View information for all your Bank AL Habib Account(s) in one place.
Making tools easily accessible to you on a single screen for your banking needs. Just select your desired feature and Get Started!
- What’s new in Al Habib Mobile?
- Multiple Funds Transfer with one click
- Multiple Bill Payments with one click
- Stop Payment of Cheque(s)
- Set any Transaction as Favourite
- Get an OTP for every Transaction
- Set Payee Transaction Limit
- Term Deposit Statement
- Balance Certificate
- With Holding Tax Certificate
- Supplementary Credit Card Details
- Profile View
- Select Primary Account Number
- Retrieve User ID by using Forgot User ID option
- Alerts & Notifications
- Forex Calculator
- Term Deposit Calculator
- Alternate Login on Mobile App with PIN, Pattern & Fingerprint
- What are the key features of Al Habib Mobile?
- Balance Inquiry
- Account Details
- Bill Payments
- Funds Transfer
- To your own BAHL accounts
- To any BAHL accounts (Intra Bank Funds Transfer)
- To other Banks (Inter Bank Funds Transfer)
- View & Request Account Statement
- Term Deposit Details
- Credit Card Inquiry & Payment
- Eligibility Criteria for Al Habib Mobile?
All Bank AL Habib active CASA account holders maintaining following types of accounts with valid CNIC/SNIC/NICOP/POC/JV/ARC/CRC/POR/Passport can use this service.
- Sole proprietor
- Joint Account (either or survivor)
- How do I register for Bank AL Habib Mobile?
You can easily self registered with Bank AL Habib Mobile by visiting www.bankalhabib.com
- Step 1
Provide your required credentials as per Bank AL Habib records.
- Step 2
You are required to enter OTP (One Time Password) received on your registered Mobile Number & Email address after successful validation of your credentials
- Step 3
Create your User ID as per Bank’s User ID Policy
- Step 4
You are successfully registered with Bank AL Habib netbanking. Please login with your system generated password sent to you on your registered email address.
You can also register for netbanking by visiting your relationship branch and filling out netbanking request form. You will receive your User ID & Password on your registered email address within 5 working days. For activation, please contact our 24/7 Call Center at 021-111-014-014.
- If your Biometric verification is not in place for netbanking please visit any nearest BAHL branch for biometric verification, your biometric verification validity period is 90 days.
- Bank AL Habib will never contact you asking Personal Information, Debit/Credit card number, PIN, OTP or CVV via Phone, SMS or email.
- Bank AL Habib will never contact you asking internet/mobile banking User ID and Password, FPIN via Phone, SMS, or email.
- What is OTP?
OTP is “One Time Password” which is used to authenticate your transaction(s).
- How do I update my email address and/or mobile number?
Visit your BAHL relationship branch and submit Record Updation Form to update your email address and/or mobile number. Your email address and/or mobile number will be updated within 3 working days.
- I suspect someone has access to my email account. What should I do?
Immediately contact our 24/7 Call Centre at (+92-21)111-014-014 to temporarily block your Al Habib Mobile account.
- How can I block my Al Habib Mobile account?
You can block your Al Habib Mobile account by contacting our 24/7 Call Center at (+92-21)111-014-014. After your successful verification on phone, our PBO will temporarily block your Al Habib Mobile account
- How can I unblock my Al Habib Mobile account?
For unblocking of Al Habib Mobile account, you need to visit any nearest BAHL branch for biometric verification.
Subsequently you are required to contact our 24/7 Call Center at (+92-21)111-014-014 from your registered number. After your successful verification on phone, our PBO (Phone Banking Officer) will un-block your Al Habib Mobile account.
- I have forgotten my User ID, what should I do?
In case you have forgotten your User ID, please click the “Forgot User ID” option available on main login page or contact our 24/7 Call Center at (+92-21)111-014-014 for assistance. Your User ID is confidential and should never be shared with anyone.
- In what case my User ID will be locked?
Your User ID will be locked if you have not logged in for 180 days, you need to visit any BAHL branch for Biometric verification and contact our 24/7 Call Center at (+92-21)111-014-014 to re-activate your User ID.
- I have forgotten my password, what should I do?
In case you have forgotten your password, please click the “Forgot password” option available on main login page. Alternatively, you can also contact our 24/7 Call Center at (+92-21)111-014-014 to generate a new password. Your password is confidential and should never be shared with anyone.
- Can I change my User ID / Password?
You cannot change your User ID; however, you may change your password through the 'Change Password' option.
- What should I do if I suspect that my password has been exposed to others?
Immediately change your password using the 'Change Password' option from the Al Habib Mobile.
- How can I avail Electronic Funds Transfer Facility & Bill Payment on Al Habib Mobile account?
For Electronic Funds Transfer facility & Bill Payment on Al Habib Mobile you need to visit any nearest BAHL branch for biometric verification (if not verified already).
- Why do we need to create a beneficiary?
In order to perform different financial transactions, payee / beneficiary can be added in “Manage Payee & Billers” section. Once the payee / beneficiary is added you do not need to provide all the details every time transaction is initiated with the same payee/ beneficiary. For addition of every payee/beneficiary, an OTP will be generated and delivered to your registered email address and mobile number.
- How do I delete a beneficiary?
To delete a payee/beneficiary, go to the “Manage Payee & Billers” tab and click ‘delete payee’
- What is Instant Funds Transfer?
You can perform funds transfer within Bank AL Habib or to any other 1Link member Bank in Pakistan through this option without adding a payee/ beneficiary.
- How can I view funds transfer transactions performed through Al Habib Mobile?
All funds transfer transactions performed through Al Habib Mobile are available under “Funds Transfer History” tab in “Payments & Transfers” section.
- How long does it take funds to get credited into the payee/ beneficiary's account?
Funds are transferred instantly. However, if there is any delay, please contact our 24/7 Call Center at (+92-21)111-014-014 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- How can I do Multiple Funds Transfer?
You can use “Multiple Transfers” tab in “Payments & Transfers” section for multiple transfers to your added payee’s/ beneficiaries.
- Which banks can I transfer funds to via BAHL AL Habib Mobile?
You can transfer funds to any Bank AL Habib account as well as 1-Link member banks
Following is the list of banks:
- ADVANS MICROFINANCE BANK
- ALLIED BANK LIMITED
- APNA MICROFINANCE BANK
- ASKARI BANK LIMITED
- BANK ALFALAH LIMITED
- BANK OF KHYBER
- BANK OF PUNJAB
- BANK ISLAMI
- DUBAI ISLAMIC BANK
- FINJA EMI WALLET
- FAYSAL BANK LIMITED
- FIRST WOMEN BANK
- HABIB BANK LIMITED
- HABIB METROPOLITAN BANK
- JS BANK LIMITED
- KMBL KHUSHALI MICRO FINANCE BANK
- MCB ARIF HABIB SAVINGS
- MCB BANK LTD
- MEEZAN BANK LIMITED
- MOBILINK MICROFINANCE BANK
- NBP FUNDS MANAGEMENT
- NATIONAL BANK OF PAKISTAN
- SILK BANK
- SINDH BANK
- SONERI BANK
- STANDARD CHARTERD BANK
- SUMMIT BANK
- TELENOR MICROFINANCE BANK LTD
- THE FIRST MICROFINANCE BANK LTD
- U MICROFINANCE BANK
- UNITED BANK LIMITED
- ZARAI TARAQYATI BANK LTD
- Shall I be able to use “Standing Instructions” and “Pay Later” features?
Yes, you can use the option “Upcoming Payments” for Standing Instructions and/or Pay Later. These features have been introduced in BAHL Al Habib Mobile for your convenience.
- What is bill payment?
Bill payment is our online bill payment service, which allows you to pay bills to any of our listed billing companies, mobile companies, and internet service providers etc.
- How can I do multiple Bill Payments?
You can use “Multiple Bill Payments” tab in “Payments & Transfers” section for multiple payments against your registered billers
- Which bills can I pay using Bank AL Habib Mobile?
You can pay bills for the following Billers:
All Companies Electricity KE ,LESCO,HESCO,GEPCO,MEPCO, SEPCO,PESCO, KE NEW Connection Gas SSGC,SNGPL Water Companies KWSB,FWASA School and Colleges Karachi Public, Habib Public , Habib Girls, LUMS, Atchison College, BSS, Links Foundation (pvt) Ltd, Faisalabad Grammar School, Head Start (pvt) Ltd Insurance Companies Jubilee Life Insurance, ALICO,EFU Internet Companies Wateen, Wi-tribe, Qubee, World Call, NAYATEL Clubs Creek Club , Karachi Club, Karachi Boat Club, Sindh Club Telephone/Mobile UFONE , Warid , Zong , Telenor , Mobilink ,One Load, LandLine, Evo Prepaid, Evo Post Paid, Defaulter, Vfone Online Shopping DARAZ.PK, Jazz Cash Voucher Fertiliser ENGRO,CDC,CM PAK Asset Management Companies UBL FUND Management, Askari Investment, MCB Arif Habib, AKD Investment, Al Meezan Investment, Habib Asset Management. TAX SWWF,FBR,SRB
- What are the limits for Mobile top-ups?
Following are the per transaction limits for Mobile Top Ups Postpaid:
Postpaid Telecom Company Amount Limit Multiples Telenor PKR 20 to PKR 5,000 Multiple of 50 Warid PKR 500 to PKR 20,000 Multiple of 50 Ufone PKR 500 to PKR 5,000 - Zong PKR 20 to PKR 20,000 - Mobilink PKR 500 to PKR 100,000 -
Following are the per transaction limits for Mobile Top Ups Prepaid:
Prepaid Telecom Company Minimum Amount Maximum Amount Telenor PKR 50 PKR 2,000 Warid PKR 100 PKR 2,000 Ufone PKR 200 PKR 2,000 Zong PKR 50 PKR 2,000
- How can I stop cheque?
You can stop your cheque(s) by selecting “Stop Cheque” option, Cheque(s) can be stopped through Cheque Number and/or Range (From – To)
- How can I do cheque Inquiry?
You can check your cheque(s) status by selecting “Domestic/International Cheque Inquiry” option. Cheque(s) inquiry can be performed through Cheque Number, Range (From – To) and/or Cheque Status.
- How can I request for With Holding Tax/ Balance certificate through Al Habib Mobile?
You can initiate a request by selecting “With Holding Tax/Balance Certificate” option in certificates section. Requested certificate will be sent to you at your registered email address within 30 minutes.
- What is the maximum time range, I can view my account statement?
You can view your account statement for last 6 months through Al Habib Mobile. However, you can also request for account statement for last 2 years through Al Habib Mobile, which will be sent to you at your registered email address.
- Can I have multiple Al Habib Mobile IDs?
No, you cannot have multiple Al Habib Mobile IDs
- How can I link my other accounts with Al Habib Mobile?
You can link your other account(s) by contacting our 24/7 Call Center at (+92-21) 111-014-014
- Are there any service charges applicable on Al Habib Mobile?
At present Al Habib Mobile service is FREE however; Bank reserves the right to apply charges anytime through its Schedule of Charges.
- What should I do if I have any issue or query regarding BAHL Al Habib Mobile?
Please contact our 24/7 Call Center at (+92-21) 111-014-014 for assistance.